Customized Workspace Designs
With over twenty years of experience, ACOA specializes in custom dental office construction that is both fully functional and beautifully designed. A well-organized workspace promotes employee productivity and efficiency while also significantly saving time and money. The office environment should be comfortable with proper lighting and ample storage while also projecting the positive image of professionalism that your patients demand.
ACOA offers a team of professional designers and project managers to create the perfect workspace based on the individual needs and requirements of each client. We offer both new construction and renovation services for dental offices in the Chicago, Wisconsin, and Northwestern Indiana area. The design process begins with a thorough evaluation of the existing space. We then discuss with each client the potential workflow difficulties that need to be addressed.
- How many employees will be using the space?
- Will the workspace require different types of equipment, such as computers, printers, fax machines, or security equipment?
- Are there already enough existing electrical outlets and Internet connections? Or will new ones be added as part of the dental office construction?
- Do certain areas of the workspace require higher security than others?
- Will any of the employee computer screens need to be easily visible by patients at the reception desk? Or should they all be concealed from view?
- Which areas of the workspace need to be handicap accessible?
- Are there any existing architectural features that require extra accommodations, such as existing columns, beams, bearing walls, steps, split-level floors, or drop ceilings?
- Does the workspace need to be easily accessible from the reception desk?
- How much storage space do the employees need?
- What are the lighting requirements of the workspace? Do employees need individual desktop lighting as well as overhead fluorescent lighting?
After gathering this information, ACOA begins creating the personalized blueprint for the new workspace. We offer expert dental office construction to fit your financial budget and scheduling demands. By working closely with each client every step of the way, we design custom workspaces that maximize the available square footage without sacrificing employee comfort, functionality, or efficiency.
Colors, Textures, and Flooring
ACOA can design workspaces in any size or shape. From curved reception desks to L-shaped workspaces with overhead cabinetry, each client receives individualized services to fit their unique requirements. We also help our clients select the proper color schemes, fabrics, flooring, and interior textures to create a welcoming environment for both employees and patients.
We offer custom workspaces constructed with beautiful laminates, real wood veneers, and other design aesthetics. For a crisp, clean look, laminates are both attractive and very durable. Workspaces with a real wood veneer offer a more elegant, luxurious quality more commonly found in private dentist offices, entryway reception areas, and employee workspaces that are in constant view of the patient waiting room. ACOA can also provide granite countertops, stone flooring, and other custom features to create the perfect workspace that will last for years to come. For more information on our full range of professional dental office construction services, contact the team from ACOA today.