Dental Office Design and Buildout Process
Architectural and Design Process
- Select an architect experienced in dental office lay-out. The architect should make field measurements of your space.
- Meet with your contractor to review proposed floor plan, make changes to floor plan if necessary.
- Once final floor plan is approved: A mechanical engineer experienced in dental office build-outs preps, depending on your equipment, the HVAC, plumbing and electric plans.
- Ask your contractor to review permit set to make sure the scope of work has not changes due to mechanical drawings.
- Contractor or architect will submit the blueprint set for permit.
- Contractor or architect will provide a set of blueprints to the dental equipment supplier for them to provide set of equipment plans.
Click Here to review Fresh Ideas for Reception Areas
- While your blueprints are in for permit start work with an experienced interior designer for wall and flooring finished.
- After permit is issued, have your selected contractor lay-out your floor plan in the new space and do a walk thru with them and your dental supplier.
- Request a schedule and time table from your contractor for the build-out period.
- Meet with your contractor at the job site for progress updates..
- Ask contractor to provide final cleaning.
- After final inspection is approved meet with your contractor to review punch list.
Click Here to read an important alert!
Important Legal Notice: Your use of this article express agreement to the “Terms and Conditions” as provided on the ACOA, Ltd. website.